Monday to Friday - 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
INSURANCE DOCUMENTATION & COORDINATION
Family Owned & Operated Since
Rated in Gwinnett
Happy Customers / Month
We work with all insurance companies to take the stressful part out of having a car accident. We have years of experience working out claims. When you bring your car to our shop to be repaired, we will coordinate with the insurance company to figure out what your carrier will provide .
What Sets Us Apart
Some of our Services
We Work with Fleets & Handicap Vans
We are one of the only shops in GA that works on handicap vans. We also specialize in Fleets..
Frame & Structural Repair
Our full-service shop is equipped to offer frame and structural repair. This includes disassembly, straightening, precise reassembly, and fine craftsmanship.
Paint & Automotive Refinishes
We use computer matching technology and the finest automotive paints available to ensure a perfect finish to your car.
Qualified Aluminum Specialists
Aluminum has surged in manufacturing of cars because of how light it is compared to other metals, particularly steel.
Repairing Aluminum is different. So our mechanics have specialized training. We are certified by i-Car in the most updated techniques in aluminum and welding.
What to do when in a car accident
- Stop your vehicle and remain calm.
- Call 911 if anyone is injured.
- Move cars off to the side of the road and out of the way of traffic if it is safe to do so.
- Collect names, phone numbers, and addresses of parties involved, as well as any potential witnesses.
- Document the make, model, license plate, and driver’s license numbers of all cars involved.
- Take pictures of the damage and/or roughly sketch the scene showing the positions of the cars involved.
- Resist attempting on-the-scene settlements.
- Wait for law enforcement to arrive to get further instructions.
- Contact NuLook Auto Body to schedule a repair service. Rental Car Service is available with free pickup and delivery.